
Mr. Silas is now three months old! Where does the time go??! He is growing like a little weed:)
This month has been a fun one! He is finally mastered his smile and shows it often for us. Such a sweet little face. He is also learning how to giggle and it just makes me so happy. To see him react to us and express joy is so much fun! Just this week he started yelling.. at nothing in particular, just voicing his opinion at random times!LOL
Tummy time is enjoyed daily although he wiggles so much he's going to take off one of these days. We've also found a new love of cartoons. I never wanted to be one to park him in front of the tv but when it entertains him for a few minutes and I can take a break.. well I guess we'll sacrifice a few rules for Mom's sanity:)
No comments:
Post a Comment