and already such a personality! Silas continues to amuse and amaze us!
I am so thankful to be able to stay at home with my little guy, I can't imagine missing a moment of his life. He is smiling more now, it's wonderful! A few days ago he looked me right in the face and gave me a huge smile. Oh yeah, that made Mommy's day!
He has also discovered a love of pear juice, I'm just glad it got things moving in his tummy again. lol He sure sucks it down though, and then licks his lips when it's gone. Such a silly guy..
His favorite thing is of coarse, Mommy... but Daddy is a close second! He still likes to feel Daddy's chin and has discovered that the dog is hairy too. I don't think he's quite sure what the dog is yet though.. but he likes to touch him. lol
We are slowly getting into a routine and that makes life so much easier for me!
New things this week? We love the co-sleeper! Best purchase we've made so far! Now he can sleep beside me but is still safe in his own little bed! He also loves holding someone's hand (usually mine. lol) but that touch seems to really comfort him - and of coarse mommy doesn't mind holding his little hand!
We enjoy tummy time everyday and Silas is getting so strong. Won't be long before he's holding his head up with a little more control. His eyes are getting lighter too. We can't wait to see what color they finally turn! The poor little guy is going bald though.. but the hair on the back of his head is getting longer. Guess we can always do a comb-over if we need to!
He still isn't a big fan of being naked but does seem to enjoy peeing on mommy every chance he gets!
This week Silas was without mommy for the first time! Great Grandma watched him so I could run to the store for some juice. Silas was fine.. Mommy wasn't.. (well..I didn't think I would be anyway!) It sure was a fast trip to town though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I was just now able to get caught up on your blog... and I just love being able to read through your first experiences with motherhood. It makes me appreciate my boys that much more. *hugs* Keep it up, you are an amazing mother!!
ReplyDeleteSilas is so lucky to have you for a mom! Your love shines thru in every word.
ReplyDeleteI'm loving reading your new mommy experiences, too. You are reminding me just how special those first times were and how precious our children really are!
Hugs to all of you!